Software Answers, LLC has an opening for a Systems Administrator on our IT Team.
We are seeking someone who enjoys working with software, equipment, and people.
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Brecksville, OH
The Software Answers’ IT Team ensures our systems run quickly, optimally, and problem free using the newest technologies available. The Systems Administrator’s role within the team is to set up, maintain, update, and troubleshoot the systems that support our staff as well as our customers. This is an opportunity to expand your technical and support skills while serving a higher purpose of helping schools. It is an exciting time to be part of our award-winning educational software company!
- College degree or equivalent experience in systems/network administration
- A minimum of one year of technical support experience including server-level support at a small-mid size company
- Ability to effectively use troubleshooting and technical skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and customer support skills
- Perform work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Preferred technical skills:
- Working knowledge and experience with local-area networks (LAN), wide-area networks (WAN), firewalls, backup software, Windows desktops, Windows laptops, Windows servers, SQL servers, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Office 365, and SharePoint
- Assist company employees with setting up and using computer systems and office equipment
- Install, update, and troubleshoot computer systems
- Ensure system reliability and security while limiting vulnerabilities
- Assist customers/users with their questions and issues
- Monitor system performance
- Plan and conduct software upgrades and backups in a controlled environment
- Provide remote support for systems in multiple locations
- Provide emergency on-call support coverage (when assigned)
If you are interested in being part of a company that has earned the “Best Employer in Ohio” award for eight consecutive years, please send your resume today!
To apply, send your resume to: Careers@ProgressBook.com
Software Answers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.