Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Brecksville, OH
This new position offers you the opportunity to work as part our IT team. You will be setting up, maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting the systems that support our staff as well as our customers using the latest technologies. What an exciting time to experience the rewards and challenges of being a part of an award winning educational software company. You will expand your technical and support skills while serving a higher purpose of being able to enhance the student learning experience.
• College degree or equivalent experience in systems/network administration
• A minimum of one-year technical support experience including small-mid company server level support
• Ability to effectively use troubleshooting and technical skills
• Possess excellent interpersonal and customer support skills
• Perform work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Working knowledge and experience with local-area networks (LAN), wide-area networks (WAN), Firewalls, Backup Software, Windows Desktops, Windows Laptops, Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Azure, Hyper-V and VMware
• Assisting company employees with setting up and using computer systems and office equipment
• Installing, updating, and troubleshooting computer systems
• Ensuring system reliability and security while limiting vulnerabilities
• Assisting customers/users with their questions and problems
• Monitoring system performance
• Planning and conducting software upgrades and backups in a controlled environment
• Provide remote support for systems in multiple locations
• Provide emergency on-call support coverage, when assigned
If you are interested in being part of the team that helps sustain a Best Employer rating in Ohio for eight consecutive years, please submit your resume today!
Apply on this page, or send your resume to: Careers@ProgressBook.com
Software Answers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.