Sign Up for a Free 60-Day Kickstart of DataMap!
Not sure if DataMap is the right assessment data warehouse and analytics tool for your district?
Discover the value of ProgressBook’s integrated, add-on solution with our no-obligation 60-Day Kickstart! We’ve designed step-by-step processes, training materials, and a collaborative environment that’s tailored to the meet the needs of your district. Should you decide to move forward, you’ll be confident knowing that your staff is ready to hit the ground running.
Here’s what you can expect:
Step 1) Kickoff Call
- Your team is invited to a kickoff call to discuss needs, expectations, and the 60-day Kickstart agenda.
Step 2) Collaboration and Discussion Tool
- Team members join our online project management site—Basecamp—where they can communicate, collaborate, and access training and support resources.
Step 3) Setup & Training
Each team member receives step-by-step instructions assigned by role. Training videos and materials cover the following:
- Easily load assessment data
- Use the Student Roadmap to view RTI and assessment progress
- Review state and third-party assessments by district, building, class, and other subgroups
- Create and manage RTI or tutoring programs
- Create and manage Student Learning Objectives
- Access the Graduation Points screen to assess students’ high school graduation progress
Step 4) Final Communication
- We’ll review how the Kickstart went and address any remaining questions about DataMap features, functionality, and what’s next.
What do you have to lose? Start your free 60-Day Kickstart today!