Sign Up for a Free 60-Day Kickstart of SpecialServices!
Creating IEPs, 504s, and WEPs takes a team. Your Special Education teachers can work together and streamline this process with ProgressBook SpecialServices.
With our no-obligation 60-Day Kickstart, we’ve designed step-by-step processes, training materials, and a collaborative environment that’s tailored to the meet the needs of your district. Should you decide to move forward, you’ll be confident knowing that your staff is ready to hit the ground running.
Here’s what you can expect:
Step 1) Kickoff Call
- Your team is invited to a kickoff call to discuss needs, expectations, and the 60-Day Kickstart agenda.
Step 2) Collaboration and Discussion Tool
- Team members join our online project management site (Basecamp) where they can communicate, collaborate, and access training and support resources.
Step 3) Training
Each team member receives step-by-step instructions assigned by role. Training videos and materials cover the following:
- Setting Student Properties
- District Transfers
- Creating Tasks
- Editing Tasks
- Copying Task Information
- Creating and Adding Banks
Step 4) Final Communication
- We’ll review how the Kickstart went and address any remaining questions about SpecialServices features, functionality, and what’s next.
What do you have to lose? Start your free 60-Day Kickstart today!