Software Answers, LLC has an opening for an Application Developer II.
We are seeking someone who is driven to create quality code and enjoys learning how to use new tools.
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Brecksville, OH
The Software Answers’ Development Team builds and enhances ProgressBook, our educational software. Our developers are driven by abstract thinking and problem solving. The Application Developer’s role is to develop solutions from requirements and technical specifications. This includes the design, development, and implementation of new features as well as solving issues. This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the latest technologies and challenge yourself to develop great solutions in a fun, innovative, and productive environment.
- College degree or equivalent experience in software development
- 2-5 years of experience developing applications
- Understanding of web-based applications, object-oriented programming, and relational database management systems
- Enjoys solving problems and learning new technologies
- Appreciates the value of collaborating with others for ideas
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
- Increase product value by writing high quality, maintainable code
- Collaborate with product teams to design and implement new features
- Troubleshoot and maintain the existing codebase
- Adhere to established best practices
If you are interested in being part of a company that has earned the “Best Employer in Ohio” award for eight consecutive years, please send your resume today!
To apply, send your resume to: Careers@ProgressBook.com
Software Answers, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.